If you are considering starting your own business, we are here to help. As members of the International Franchise Professionals Group (IFPG) we know how important this step is to you and your family, and we can guide you in your search for the perfect business.
Finding Your Path to Financial Success
When it comes to business ownership there are many options available. These include starting a business from scratch, buying an existing business, or buying a franchise. At Franchise Directions we advise you on these options and help you come to the right decision.
If franchise ownership is the right decision, we guide you through the franchise acquisition process. Starting with finding the franchise that will meet your financial and lifestyle goals, through the funding and legal requirements to open a business. With our help and guidance this can be an exciting and rewarding process.
Why to Choose a Franchise
- Franchises offer the independence of small business ownership supported by the benefits of a large business network and a proven business model.
- You don’t need the specific business experience to run a franchise, the franchisor will train you.
- Franchises have an established reputation and image, proven management and work practices, access to national advertising, and ongoing support.
- Banks and other lenders look favorably on franchises because there is a track record in other markets.
- After 5 years, 92% of franchised businesses are still operating.
How We Can Help
There are approximately 4,000 different franchises in the United States. As you can imagine, it is a daunting task to find a particular franchise to meet your goals and lifestyle. At Franchise Directions we can help you in this process. We will work with you to understand your goals and needs and then find franchises that matches these requirements. We will also coach you throughout the process of acquiring a franchise, thus making it much easier for you.
- First, we discuss your goals, experience, personal and business preferences as well as funding options.
- Once we understand what your personal and professional goals are, we will investigate and contact franchisors on your behalf. As a franchise professional, we use resources, tools, and experience that streamline the process
- Once we identified the franchises that are a good fit for you. We will review them with you and set up appointments with the franchises you are interested in. Here you can learn about their business models, what it takes to get started, and how to grow your new business.
- If you need financing, we can refer you to 3rd party lenders who specialize in financing franchises.
When you work with a trained Franchise Specialist, you’ll have the help and the resources needed to make informed decisions throughout the process. And best of all, we will never add a single penny to your new franchise purchase. Yes, our consultations are completely free and we’ll never ask you to pay us anything!